Full Information @ https://gjwisdom.co.uk/vertu-auction-important-information/
***PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BIDDING***
IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
- PAYMENT STRICTLY BY 11am MONDAY 14th AUGUST 2017
GOODS NOT PAID MAY BE RE-SOLD WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING
CREDIT / DEBIT CARD (CHIP & PIN ON-SITE) & BANK TRANSFER ONLY
NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
- CLEARANCE STRICTLY NO LATER THAN 4pm FRIDAY 18th AUGUST 2017
- NO POSTAGE & PACKAGING AVAILABLE
COURIERS & 3rd PARTIES COLLECTING MUST BRING A COPY OF INVOICE
- ALL LOTS SOLD ARE SUBJECT TO THE VENDORS APPROVAL
- BUYERS SHOULD NOT SOLELY RELY ON LOT DESCRIPTIONS & IMAGES AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO VIEW PRIOR TO BIDDING
- ALL LOTS ARE SOLD AS SEEN WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE WITH CONDITIONS OF ALL GOODS UNKNOWN
- VAT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE 15% BUYERS PREMIUM IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES
10am-2pm Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th & Friday 11th August 2017
Vertu, Beacon Hill Road
Hampshire, GU52 8DY
Bidding Commences: 11am Friday 4th August 2017
Bidding Closes: From 7pm Friday 11th August 2017
Payment is strictly by cleared funds, No later than 11am Monday 14th August 2017.
(NOTE: Invoices not settled may have goods sold without prior warning)
Bank Transfer/FPI/Chaps (NO BACS) – Lloyds | A/C 01375724 | S/C 30-92-53
Credit / Debit Card (On-Site/Chip & Pin Only)
£10 Minimum or 3% Credit Card Charge
NO CASH PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED
- NO PAYMENT IS TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY FROM THE CARD YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH. PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE TO THE ACCOUNT DETAILED ON OUR INVOICE ON COMPLETION OF THE SALE
- CHECK JUNK MAIL SETTINGS ON REGISTERED EMAIL AS INVOICES ARE ATTACHED TO SALES NOTIFCATION AND DEPENDING ON SECUIRTY SETTING MAY GO TO JUNK. WE CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS, WHICH MAY RESULT IN LOTS PURCHASED BEING RE-SOLD AND/OR BLOCKING FROM FUTURE SALES.
CLEARANCE: (Unless stated otherwise in lot description)
8am-4pm Saturday 12th – Friday 18th August 2017
Vertu, Beacon Hill Road
Hampshire, GU52 8DY
Buyers, or their representative, are required to bring a copy of the sales invoice on collection. Couriers must also provide full details of their respective clients with notification to the sales team as to the method of collection.
Clearance will be under the strict supervision of the Auction Staff. It is strongly recommended that sufficient transport and labour is provided for the collection of all goods as Auction staff will only be employed to supervise. Any person or persons found to be clearing goods without supervision will be asked to leave the premises. This is to safeguard all parties. In all circumstances goods should be collected from all premises by 4pm on the last stated day of collection. No further opportunity to collect will be given. The Auctioneer accepts no responsibility in these circumstances.
NOTE: Buyers must ensure all goods are collected & removed from the premises as listed on the purchase invoice as they may become liable for any waste/disposal charges.
NO ALLOWANCES WILL BE MADE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
IF YOU CAN NOT CLEAR, PLEASE DO NOT BID
A 15% buyers premium will apply on all lots (unless stated otherwise)
20% Value Added Tax will be added to the Overall Total (unless stated otherwise). NOTE: VAT is always charged on BP in all circumstances.
Please note your highest bid will be treated as a valid bid even if at the time of placing it the RESERVE IS NOT MET. Vendors regularly ask us to reduce the reserves in the closing hours and put items on sale. Remember when placing a bid you are bidding to buy & all bids are subject to approval by the Vendor!
INSURANCE OF LOTS:
The buyer is at risk from the point of being informed of his successful bid and is advised to obtain insurance cover as soon as possible.
Registration & On-line Bidding is subject to the following conditions
Oversea’s Bidders will be required to pay a deposit of £500 prior to bidding. This will need to be lodged with us and showing in our account prior to the end of the sale.This is fully refundable less banking charges if unsuccessful at the Auction:
Account Name: G J Wisdom & Co
Account Number: 01375724
Sort Code: 30-92-53
(Note no payment is taken from the card details lodged with IBidder/Bidspotter. This is only to verify your name & address).
Non matching card registration details or previously blocked bidders from any of our sales or that of other Auctioneers with Bidspotter/IBidder will result in automatic blocking until rectified or a £500 bidding deposit prior to bidding. (Bank charges, where applicable, will be payable by the registered bidder).
QUESTIONS & POINTS TO NOTE:
Although every effort is made to describe goods accurately, buyers are recommended to view all goods prior to bidding. Photographs are representative only and may not represent the actual item being purchased. Goods marked with A/F are sold as All Faults as imperfections noted by the Auctioneer were apparent. Electrical items are sold as scrap. Installation and testing should be conducted by a qualified electrician for all electrical items prior to use.
Please satisfy yourselves on all matters before bidding, ensure that you bid on the correct lot, and remember that all lots are sold as seen, whilst we believe that the goods are working, faults are not declared and therefore no goods may be returned. We will make every effort to ensure the safe keeping of goods. However, we will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of goods once a sale has been declared.
No Warranty or Guarantee is offered on any lot in any circumstance.
This Auction has staggered ending and auto bid extension enabled. If a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the scheduled end time, the Auction end time will extend by up to an additional 10 minutes. This continues until no further bids are placed.
***IF YOU CAN NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE TERMS OF THIS SALE***
PLEASE DO NOT BID
G J Wisdom & Co Terms and Conditions
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS
1. Acceptance of all final highest bids is subject to approval by our client. NOTE: ID may be required upon successful purchase of some lots in this Auction.
2. G J Wisdom & Co reserves the right to reject any bids which they feel does not reflect reasonable value. Successful bidders will be notified by email. Auctions may be cancelled at any point up until the fall of the hammer, due to satisfaction of any warrant or liabilities being settled for which goods are being sold. G J Wisdom & Co accept no responsibility in these circumstances as they are beyond our control.
3. Access for bidding can be obtained through our website
WWW.GJWisdom.co.uk - Full details including valid email address & contact number must be provided in order to receive approval for bidding.
4. In the event of a bid being received within 10 minutes of the scheduled closing time, the bidding period on that lot will automatically extend by a further 10 minutes and for a further 10mins for any bid received thereafter. IMPORTANT: When bidding, you may be required to ‘REFRESH’ your screen to ensure you are aware of current bids. MAILING: All approved bidders will automatically have their details placed on our database for notification of future sales undertaken by G J Wisdom & Co. In the event that you wish to have your details excluded from our database, please use the ‘unsubscribed’ feature within our website (as above) alternatively please notify our Sales Administration Team. (We do not sell or pass on details to any other party).
5. The purchaser will pay a buyers premium on all lots as per the Important Information & as details in the lot descriptions (BP is subject to VAT). * The premium is not negotiable and will be paid by all buyers * VAT on buyers premium is payable on buyers premium where goods are exported in all instances.
6. PAYMENT TERMS: * All purchases are to be paid in full, no later than time and date specified. All queries regarding payment should be directed to our Sales Accounts team.
7. Purchasers will be charged Value Added Tax on all lots, where applicable, at the current rates.
8. DEPOSITS: * Purchasers are required to pay a deposit on lots which will cause damage to the fabric of the building after removal. These lots will be specified in the sale catalogue. The deposit will be returned once the purchaser has made good in a satisfactory manner. Deposits may be forfeited and lots re-offered failing the balancing payment by the required time and date. Lots may be re-offered note conditions of sale.
9. RISK: The bidder / buyer is at risk once the buyer is notified of his successful purchases and is strongly advised to effect insurance at once, irrespective of whether title has passed. Title does not pass to the purchaser until payment has been received in full.
10. PHOTOGRAPHS: The images shown on our website against certain lots in this online auction are representative only; they may not necessarily represent the actual lot item to be purchased.
11. CLEARANCE TERMS AND ARRANGEMENTS: All lots must be removed by advertised times and without fail by the time specified. No lot or part lot may be cleared until full payment has been made.
12. G J Wisdom & Co does not undertake packaging, postage, delivery or shipment of goods (unless by prior expressed agreement) the bidder must make his own arrangements to comply with the clearance terms * Clearance of all lots must be undertaken in accordance with Health & Safety at Work Regulations and, where necessary, Construction Design and Management Regulations 1994. You may be required to provide a Work Method Statement and Risk Assessment approved by G J Wisdom & Co, prior to removal of any lots. G J Wisdom & Co reserve the right to stop clearance if in their opinion, they believe it is being carried out in an unsafe manner or without the Method Statement and Risk Assessment.
13. The purchaser should ensure that their contractors hold sufficient public liability insurance, copies of which should be made available to G J Wisdom & Co if demanded. * Any fluids remaining in any lots purchased MUST be removed from site in conformity with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations.
14. CONDITIONS OF SALE: *All lots will be sold subject to the Conditions of Sale. Bidders are advised to read them carefully.*
15. TRANSFER OF LOTS: G J Wisdom & Co will only accept payment from and permit removal of lots purchased by the successful purchaser or their duly appointed agent.
16. Overseas Bidders should contact the Sales Team prior to bidding.
17. All electrical items are sold as “Electrical Scrap” and should be “PAT” tested prior to use.
18. This Auction has an auto bid extension enabled. If a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the scheduled end time, the Auction end time will extend by an additional 10 minutes. This continues until no further bids are placed.
19. Please satisfy yourselves on all matters before bidding, ensure that you bid on the correct lot, and remember that all lots are sold as seen, quantities and description are for guidance only and should not be relied on. Also whilst we believe that the goods are described working, faults are not declared and therefore no goods may be returned. We will make every effort to ensure the safe keeping of goods. However, we will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of goods once a sale has been declared.
In bidding you are accepting the terms detailed in our NOTICE TO PURCHASERS and OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Details of viewing arrangements, acceptance of bids, payment & clearance terms are detailed in our SPECIFIC NOTICE TO PURCHASERS
Please refer to WWW.GJWisdom.co.uk for full terms and conditions