NOTE: Please make sure you verify your telephone number when registering with Bidspotter. You will not be able to bid until this is done. For further information, contact Eddisons CJM.
Location: Eddisons CJM, The Auction Centre, Dunlop Way, Scunthorpe, DN16 3RN
Viewing: Tuesday 10th December between 1pm-5pm and Wednesday 11th December between 10am-5pm.
Condition Reports: Requests for photographs on lots where there is no photograph will not receive a direct response. All photographs will be uploaded when available. Any requests for Condition Reports received after 12pm on Thursday 12th December may not receive a response.
Payment: WE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY TAKE THE PAYMENT FROM YOUR CARD REGISTERED ON BIDSPOTTER. We recommend sending a BACS payment. Our Account details are located in the terms & conditions & on the email you receive with your invoice. You are able to pay Cash on Collection, Debit Card, Credit Card. We do accept Card payments made over the phone if the amount is under £200.
REMOVAL OF LOTS: The goods are at the risk of the Buyer immediately upon receipt of invoice from the Auctioneers and should be removed as soon as possible for security reasons. All removals are to be completed from 8am Monday 16th December and must be completed by 4pm Friday 20th December. For further information and advice call Eddisons CJM +44(0)1724 334411. Eddisons CJM reserve the right to charge £5 + VAT per lot per day for lots not collected within the removal schedule deadline.
Invoices will be prepared and sent to individual buyers by email on Friday 13th December Do not attempt to collect your purchases until you have received your invoice. If you haven't received your invoice by Friday 13th December please check your junk mail filter. Otherwise call +44(0)1724 334411
Please Note: To keep updated with all Eddisons CJM Auctions, please sign up to receive our Weekly Newsletter – via our homepage – www.eddisonscjm.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BIDDERS
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE RELATING TO THE ONLINE AUCTION
AT Eddisons CJM, The Auction Centre, Dunlop Way, Scunthorpe. DN16 3RN
- These Special Conditions of sale should be read in conjunction with the General Conditions of Sale for Online Auctions posted at www.cjmasset.com and printed at the back of this catalogue.
- VIEWING: Tuesday 10th December between 1pm-5pm and Wednesday 11th December between 10am-5pm. N.B. The Auctioneers hereby specifically exclude liability for any accident or injury, howsoever arising, sustained by any person or persons who may attend at the premises for the purpose of the auction, inspection, purchase, collection or any other business. (CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED ON THE AUCTION PREMISES).
- SALE CLOSES: From 1pm on Friday 13th December 2019. Please note that in the event of a bid being received within 10 minutes of the scheduled closing time, the bidding period on that lot will automatically extend by a further 10 minutes. IMPORTANT: WHEN BIDDING DO NOT FORGET TO REGULARLY REFRESH YOUR SCREEN TO ENSURE YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL CURRENT BIDS.
- REGISTRATION: To register for this sale visit www.eddisonscjm.com and click on the 'View Full Catalogue' link, or visit Bidspotter.co.uk and click on the appropriate Eddisons CJM sale.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: The successful bidder will pay 15% plus VAT Buyers Premium in addition to the Hammer Price.
- VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) will be charged at 20% on both the hammer price and the Buyers Premium.
- VALUE ADDED TAX ON GOODS FOR EXPORT: Buyers from within the European Union who produce full details of their trading name and address and VAT registration number at the time of registration will not pay VAT. You will however need to provide documentary evidence to prove the goods have been exported out of the UK. As per HMRC guidelines, you have 90 days from the sale date to provide Export Documentation. Failure to provide sufficient documentation will result in a VAT invoice being issued. Buyers from outside the European Union will pay VAT upon the hammer price and the buyer’s premium. If the purchaser subsequently produces documentary evidence of permanent export from the United Kingdom within 3 months from the date of sale, then the VAT will be refunded. Satisfactory documentary evidence will include Certified Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List. A handling charge of 10% or £50 Sterling plus VAT (which ever is the higher) will be levied on all such refunds. If you have registered to bid using a UK address you will not be able to claim any VAT back on goods exported.
- PAYMENT: Payment is required immediately upon receipt of invoice unless alternative arrangements have been made with the Auctioneers prior to the sale. We accept payments by Debit or Credit Card (subject to a maximum of £200 if the cardholder is not present). If you wish to pay by Bank or Telegraphic Transfer our Clients Account details are as follows: - Account Name: Eddisons Commercial Ltd t/a Eddisons CJM Clients Account, Barclays Plc, Account No 93540251, Sort Code 20-43-12. IBAN No: GB46BARC20431293540251. Important Notice - Money Laundering Regulations 2003 - Please note that in order to comply with the Money Laundering Regulations we are unable to accept cash payments in excess of £12,000 (€15,000).
Cheques are not accepted.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Payments by means other than cash are unaffected.
- TRANSFERS: Eddisons CJM will not recognise the sale of accounts (or parts of accounts) to third parties and we will only accept payment from and allow removal of items by the successful bidders themselves or their appointed agent.
- 10. PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH A FINANCE COMPANY: Please notify us well in advance of the sale if you are intending to purchase though a finance company. This is to ensure that the Finance Company is able to make payment in accordance with the General & Special Conditions of Sale.
- REMOVAL OF LOTS: The goods are at the risk of the Buyer immediately upon receipt of invoice from the Auctioneers and should be removed as soon as possible for security reasons. All removals are to be completed from 8am Monday 16th December and must be completed by 4pm on Friday 20th December. For further information and advice call Eddisons CJM +44(0)1724 334411. Eddisons CJM reserve the right to charge £5 + VAT per lot per day for lots not collected within the removal schedule deadline.
- 12. FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact the Auctioneersat Eddisons CJM, The Eddisons CJM Auction Centre, Dunlop Way, Scunthorpe, DN16 3RN, United Kingdom, Telephone +44 (0) 1724 334411, email@example.com